Skin Rejuvenation: Nd-Yag Laser
- All-colour tattoo removal.
- Benign pigmented lesion removal.
- Static and Dynamic wrinkles.
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure.
- Scars- injury or acne marks.
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- FDA approved and CE marked
- Two wavelengths- 532nm and 1064nm.
- Larger spot size to cover larger areas.
- Aiming 635nm beam- help to guide your Nd-YAG laser
|Spot size||2-10mm adjustable|
|Repetition Rate||1064nm = up to 5 Hz, 532nm = up to 5 Hz
|Pulse Width 1064nm||5ns, 532nm = 5ns
|Fluence: 1064nm||0.6~16J/cm² 532nm = 0.3~8J/cm²|
|Electrical requirements||110~240VAC 50-60Hz 1200VA
|Dimension||351mm*925mm8775mm (without optical articulated arm)|
|Aiming beam||635nm, less than 5mW|